Also included in
- This bundle includes twelve color-by-number review worksheets related to the field of Life Science. Click the preview to see what is included. How are my Color By Numbers Useful?✔ Use as a summative assessment✔ Use as a test review or a quiz✔ Use as an emergency science sub plan✔ Use for classwork,$23.00$33.00Save $10.00
- This includes ALL of my current and future science color by numbers. There are 82 science color by numbers included! Included in this Bundle:Back to School Science Color By Numbers:Nature of Science - Color By NumberScience Lab Safety - Color By NumberScientific Notation - Color By NumberDensity Col$150.00$222.50Save $72.50
- Engaging Life Science Activities for Teens and TweensThis is a massive bundle of my most popular life science resources. This package contains a mix of doodle notes, foldables, color-by-numbers, worksheets, and projects at a BIG SAVINGS!────────────Let's stay connected!⭐ Follow My TPT Store⭐ Instagr$105.00$153.70Save $48.70
In this activity, students will answer 12 questions regarding mitosis and the cell cycle. Once finished, students will use the answers to color the corresponding parts of a fun chromosome coloring page. And best of all, the questions are editable! You can change the wording or create different questions to match your needs.
➤ Student Question Sheet
➤ Student Coloring Page
➤ Teacher Keys
➤ Editable Question Template
The editable template was created using Google™ Slides. You can type directly into the template to change the questions. The coloring page is not editable.
Distance Learning / Google Classroom:
- The questions and the teacher key are separate. This means you can share the student assignment digitally without the keys attached. Students can then print, answer, and color from home!
- You can also digitally share the editable question sheet with your students so that they can answer the questions using a tablet/computer. However, Google℠ does not have a feature that allows digital coloring. So, there is no option to digitally color the coloring page.
Suggestions for Use:
Color-by-numbers are extremely versatile. They can be used as a(n):
- In-class Worksheet
- Test Review
- Pre-test or Post-test
- Homework Assignment
- Extra Credit Assignment
- Extension Activity for Early Finishers
- Science Sub Plan
- Summative Assessment
- Science Station Activity
To discourage student cheating, the actual color-coded key is not shown in the preview. The colors you see in the preview have been intentionally scrambled. The official key is included when you download the resource.
➤ Plan ahead and get a big discount by buying this activity as part of my Ultimate Science Color-By-Number Bundle which includes over 70 science color by numbers!
➤ Looking for more Biology Color-By-Numbers? Save 30% by purchasing my Biology Color-by-Number Bundle
You might also like the following mitosis activities:
Even more biology activities:
Let's stay connected!
Copyright © Morpho Science
Personal (Non-Commercial) Use Only